Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

PaCE and Hope for My Educational Experience

I received an email today that informed me that I have been accepted into the PaCE program at Ross. Essentially this program will provide me with more opportunities to hone my study skills, prepare for exams and work in individual student groups on case-based learning. I am happy that working my butt off in undergrad gave me an edge in the first two years of medical school. Although I am optimistic about the program, I won't know for sure how helpful it is until I get there later this month.
Only 2 weeks until I leave Austin. That will mark the first time in my life that I have attended school away from my hometown...out of state AND out of country. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment