Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm DONE!

I'm officially done with my scary 1st semester exam Re-do! There are some answer choices lingering in my mind that I'm tempted to look up on wikipedia...but I probably shouldn't. I should instead sleep, eat and relax. My flight back to the States is at 8 a.m. tomorrow but my travel starts with a 3 a.m. airport shuttle pick-up with half of the 1st semester class. It will be strange travelling with new people and not getting to chat with my friends who have moved on to 2nd :( But I guess that's life for ya. Always throwing you curve balls.
Now on to a glorious 2 weeks off from the life of medical school...except I will probably have to learn all the cranial nerves if I want to pass the first exam for 2nd semester. Other than that though...full vacation mode! I plan on gaining several pounds off of Tacos and home-cooked meals :) Viva America!

More later...when I start the frightening transition into, dun dun duuun...2nd semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment