Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Unhygienic v. Hypochondria

Today I have left my apartment to study in "the Barn"--essentially a large shed with cement walls and metal roof full of study cubicles. Being surrounded by my fellow med students I'm beginning to question the hygiene practices of many of them. In fact I try not to think to long on who was studying in the cubicle I am in before me. I have always been a bit of a hypochondriac and medical school definately isn't helping. Would it be so bad if I sprayed down my cube before settling in? Or maybe I could bring some lysol disinfectant wipes with me next time. I don't trust the cleaning staff and I know the number of people occupying these spaces overwhelms any attempts to keep them clean. Bleh. Thank god for Immunoglobins and lymphocytes or else I'd be in trouble.

I dedicate this post to neutrophils, macrophages and Killer T Cells. You rock.



Time to go back to my "happy place" now and resume productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment