Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

No More Face-net

Since deactivating my Facebook account...the most mature social-networking move I have made so far...I have found many extra minutes in my day. But what do I do with these extra minutes? Of course these are times in between studying when my brain needs a non-taxing distraction. I only have 1 novel with me because: 1. I was an addicted idiot and finished the travel book and have read half of the sequel to it. Tess Gerritsen's writing is too good and suspenseful to put down, and 2. I really need to save the rest of this book for an emergency.
I find myself bumping around the web and reading random people's blogs instead. So here is a hilarious video clip from one of my favorite shows, NCIS:

NCIS Season 1

It made my day so much brighter. Now back to studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment