Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh The Glories of Living in the 3rd World...

So my dearest mother sent me a package two weeks ago via Express delivery through the US Postal Service. Last Monday, Wednesday and Friday I harassed my school's mailroom clerks to find the package. No package.
Yesterday I find out that the package, containing my favorite blue cardigan, is currently sitting somewhere in the Dominican Republic. Yes. Not the ISLAND OF DOMINICA, the Dominican Republic. Thanks USPS for being so incompetent.

Random thought of the day:
Talked to my dearest friend Eileen who is a fellow crazy adventure woman like me and is working on a Masters in Ecology in Europe. She is currently in Germany after spending the last semester in the Netherlands.
After our conversation I sent her a <3 emoticon. I was then saddened by the fact that there are no LUNG emoticons available. I just finished the cardio unit. An animated set of lungs would be way more relevant right now.

That is all for now :D

More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment