Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Because I Can

I am writing this post purely because I can now, with out having to go through the hassle of logging off and on different Google accounts. For I have the power to merge both accounts, and I win!


Shameless "Hunger Games" plug that expresses how I feel.



I will be writing from my new Google account from now on...not that any readers can tell the difference. But it is a large step for me and my OCD tendencies. It's so much more stream-lined this way and at this point in my life it's the "little things" that make me grin. So hooray!

I also think I am sleep-deprived again. As evidenced by my rambling and the fact that lay my head down a few hours ago and when I woke up I thought I was A) in my bed at home, B) had been sleeping for 2 hours. I had only been asleep 20 minutes and had 10 vivid dreams. In the main classroom. At my desk.

More later. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment