Male Iguana on Campus

Male Iguana on Campus
He stopped by the Anatomy Labs for a brief photo-op.

Monday, July 30, 2012

So my big, scary, Clinical Skills Final Exam is over...

AND ALL I FELT LIKE DOING WHEN I GOT HOME WAS THIS...



PARTS OF THAT EXAM COULD HAVE GONE MUCH BETTER.

Like:
a) having the main neurology prof as my grader for the neurology/motor exam...completely froze and forgot how to perform the task, only to recover most of my points and laugh nervously as he frowned at me. I'm pretty sure, since he WROTE that task, he was thinking: "You either did not attend my lecture or have no idea how perform a neurological exam". Neither are true...but anything is possible on exam day.

b) having one of the strictest clinical skills instructors for my Scenario room/respiratory exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment